Alberta beef carpaccio | Smoked mustard mayonnaise | Whipped goat cheese | Tender frills | Duck yolk | Smoked black garlic | Red fife lavosh | Lemon thyme salt
Bone in pork chop | Mashed potatoes | Charred broccoli | Apple and sage sauce | Oyster mushrooms | Pea shoots
Haskap Berry jam | Alberta scotch chantilly cream | Toasted oats | Blackberry and rosemary coulis | Edible flowers
- Steel Pony Farm (Kale; radishes)
- Mosylak Farm (Duck eggs)
- Fifth Gen Gardens (Smoked black garlic)
- Chatsworth Farm (Red Fife Flour)
- Blue Grass Sod Farms (Mixed herbs)
- Alberta Pork (pork chops)
- Daisy & Dill (Edible flowers)
- Ceres Solutions (Oyster Mushrooms)
- Fresh Leaf Foods (Pea shoots)
- Vitalaberry (Haskap berries)
- Highwood Crossing (Rolled Oats)
- Alberta Springs (Whisky)
Occam’s Razor is Red Deer’s first cocktail and cuisine laboratory, located in the heart of historic downtown Red Deer. Using a wide range of ingredients and preparation techniques coupled with strong customer service and passion to give you an experience you’ll never forget!
Chef Philip Mayo has been working in kitchens for almost 10 years. Chef Phil worked his way through the ranks from dishwasher to Head Chef. Honing his skills in Michelin recommended restaurants and fine dining establishments, he has been fortunate to have worked with some great Chefs over this time. Moving in 2020 from England to Red Deer, he fell in love with Alberta immediately!
Using local ingredients wherever possible, Chef Phil has always been a huge advocate of ‘Field to Fork’ with a cooperative of local producers, helping the local economy and keeping small businesses alive!