Date: August 11, 2022
Tickets: $185 + GST (per person)
Time: 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Location: The Old Red Barn, Leduc
Picture yourself standing in a 1950’s barn overlooking Whitemud creek. The smell of birchwood smoke and coal roasted vegetables rising in the air. Join your family and friends at The Old Red Barn and learn how to cook over open fire by Edmonton’s own Pitmaster Peter Zukiwski owner of Pitt County BBQ.
This three-hour demonstration style experience is located on a working dairy farm in Leduc, and it is great for couples, date night, team building and corporate experiences. Join us at the fire for our intriguing farm to flame experience for an unforgettable evening!
- Adults only
- Allergies can be accommodated on request
Farm to Flame is inspired by great Chefs like Francis Mallmann from Netflix Chefs Table. Our unique open fire cooking experience is sure to excite all your senses. Menus are designed around what is seasonally available from surrounding local farms. Get expert tips on cooking with flame from an experienced Pitmaster and get engaged in the process of making fire-cooked food. Hear the cast iron clang and the hiss of the fresh Alberta meat hitting the hot grilling surface. Peter has recently been on Food Networks Fire Masters in 2022 and is excited to grill up some tasty, flame kissed dishes.
• Unique on farm demonstration style cooking experience
• Multi-course live fire cooked meal served on long tables in a 1950’s barn
• A welcome cocktail & a glass of wine with dinner
• Hands on cooking tips for open fire cooking
• Watch how to cook with a stone oven, and see other fire cooking apparatuses in action
such as a Chapa, Tripod, Santa Maria, Infernillo
• Take home recipe card
• Alcoholic Beverages for purchase
More Information: Contact The Old Red Barn