Registration for our 2023 Dine Around will open in early 2023. Please read the FAQs below to see what the Dine Around is all about. Have questions not answered? Contact email@example.com
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: JUNE 27, 2023
Alberta on the Plate is open to all types of restaurants and food service operators across the province where Alberta farmed, produced or processed ingredients are utilized year-round. This includes:
- Fine dining
- Fast casual
- Food Trucks
Not sure if you fit? Contact us!
In order to participate, a restaurant (or food service provider) must meet these minimum requirements:
- The establishment is in Alberta.
- The establishment is in good standing with Alberta Health Services.
- The establishment uses local ingredients on the menu throughout the year (not just for the festival).
- The establishment is committed to offering at least one (1) of the fixed-price menu options for the festival period.
There is no cost to participate; however, we do ask that you contribute a gift certificate to be used for giveaways and/or media. Recommended amounts are as follows:
Restaurants – $50
Breweries & Quick Service – $25
Kids Menu – Restaurant sets price
Absolutely! If you don’t have your own food, we highly recommend working with a local processor, food truck or restaurant to fulfil the food requirement. Don’t have a local partner? We can help!
We’ve added new options specifically for beverage producers that include:
Drink + 1 dish – you set the price
We love all cultural influences and cuisines! As long as your menu(s) have at least 3 local ingredients included, you are good to go!
Alberta itself is made up of so many different cultures, we are thrilled to have a similar variety represented on the plates as well.
Nope! However, we do encourage you to add a recommended non-alcoholic local beverage, such as a craft soda, juice, tea, etc.
Looking for a local non-alcoholic beverage supplier? We can help!
We can help! After registration closes, all of our participants will receive a copy of our Alberta Ingredient Database that features local farms and producers who are interested in working with restaurants.
We will also be hosting a virtual networking session with accompanying tasting box where you can get to know some of the fantastic local farms and producers.
Looking for something specific? Let us know and we will do our best to find you a great local source.
We know that not every establishment is open 7 days a week, and that’s OK! You just need to commit to being open at least 5 days of the 10 where guests can enjoy your festival offerings.
Don’t forget to let us know when you will be closed so that we can let our festival goers know!
- Sign your Restaurant Agreement and return along with the requested items (for new establishments).
- Mail (or email) your gift certificate.
- Start your menu planning using our Menu Planning Template. Menus are due July 26.
- Add Alberta on the Plate into your social strategy to help spread the word! Need some ideas of what to post? Check our Planning Support.
- Engage and interact with us on Facebook & Instagram to make this the best Alberta on the Plate ever!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Alberta on the Plate 2023 Dine Around! To be added to the email database so that you are contacted when registration opens for 2023, please fill out the form below.
Note: If you are a past participant, you are automatically added to the contact list, and therefore don’t need to fill out the form below unless your contact email has changed.