REGISTER NOW TO JOIN US FOR #ABonthePlate 2022!
We are currently accepting registrations for the 2022 Dine Around. Before completing your registration form, please read the FAQs below. Have questions not answered? Contact [email protected]
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: JUNE 30, 2022
Alberta on the Plate is open to all types of restaurants and food service operators across the province where Alberta farmed, produced or processed ingredients are utilized year-round. This includes:
- Fine dining
- Fast casual
- Food Trucks
Not sure if you fit? Contact us!
In order to participate, a restaurant (or food service provider) must meet these minimum requirements:
- The establishment is in Alberta.
- The establishment is in good standing with Alberta Health Services.
- The establishment uses local ingredients on the menu throughout the year (not just for the festival).
- The establishment is committed to offering at least one (1) of the fixed-price menu options for the festival period.
Note: Should the restrictions change regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, participating establishments must either adhere to local guidelines or rescind participation for 2022.
There is no cost to participate; however, we do ask that you contribute a gift certificate to be used for giveaways and/or media. Recommended amounts are as follows:
Restaurants – $50
Breweries & Quick Service – $25
Kids Menu – Restaurant sets price
Absolutely! If you don’t have your own food, we highly recommend working with a local processor, food truck or restaurant to help get you your menu together. Don’t have a local partner? We can help!
We’ve added new options specifically for beverage producers that include:
Drink + 1 dish – you set the price
We love all cultural influences and cuisines! As long as your menu(s) have at least 3 local ingredients included, you are good to go!
Alberta itself is made up of so many different cultures, we are thrilled to have a similar variety represented on the plates as well.
Nope! However, we do encourage you to add a recommended non-alcoholic local beverage, such as a craft soda, juice, tea, etc.
Looking for a local non-alcoholic beverage supplier? We can help!
We can help! After registration closes, all of our participants will receive a copy of our Alberta Ingredient Database that features local farms and producers who are interested in working with restaurants.
We will also be hosting a virtual networking session with accompanying tasting box where you can get to know some of the fantastic local farms and producers.
Looking for something specific? Let us know and we will do our best to find you a great local source.
While we do ask that you participate for the full 10 days, we understand that some establishments are closed on specific days of the week, and that’s completely ok!
- Sign your Restaurant Agreement and return along with the requested items (for new establishments).
- Mail (or email) your gift certificate.
- Start your menu planning using our Menu Planning Template. Menus are due July 29.
- Add Alberta on the Plate into your social strategy to help spread the word! Need some ideas of what to post? Check our Planning Support.
- Engage and interact with us on Facebook & Instagram to make this the best Alberta on the Plate ever!