Watermelon + Tomato Salad
Goat feta | Red wine + herb vinaigrette | Pickled red onion | Summer herb salad
Prairie Ranchers Hot Dog
Homemade banana peppers | Brassica dill mustard | Haskap berry barbecue sauce | Aged gouda | Brioche
Annex Ale Project Forward Progress Pale Ale – $6
“Berry on the Prairie” – Copper Cork Distillery Saskatoon Berry Moonshine, Annex Ale Project Ginger Beer, Fresh Ginger, Rosehip Syrup, Mint, Lime – $12
Featured Alberta Farms & Producers:
- Good Bread Bakery (Brioche Bun)
- Brassica Mustard (Dill Mustard)
- Prairie Ranchers Grass Fed Beef (Hot Dog)
- Mans Organics (Hot Peppers/Tomatoes/Ginger)
- Blue Vista Orchard (Haskap Berries)
- Vital Green Farms (Aged Gouda)
- Fairwinds Farm (Goat Feta)
Sage & Co. is a fresh, local-focused restaurant that features hand-crafted cocktails, elevated shareable and individual plates, and a friendly wine list. Fresh coffee and pastries are offered every morning, and takeaway items can be purchased from the market section at any time.
Chef Michael Frayne graduated from the SAIT Professional Cooking program in 2006. Since then, he’s worked at Mission Hill Winery, Rouge, NOtaBLE, The Nash Restaurant & Off-Cut Bar, 1st & Vine, and now the Delta Calgary South.